Finding funding for citizen science projects is not always easy. Funding bodies or calls have a different and specific focus and different requirements. Not surprisingly, when asked, researchers wanting to engage in citizen science often indicate their need for support in finding the right funding channels and writing strong and convincing project applications.
On May 17th, from 10.30-12.00 CEST, join the webinar organised by UNICA together with EUTOPIA Train to learn more about successful strategies in applying for citizen science projects. The invited speakers will provide the audience with interesting insights, important take-aways and useful suggestions regarding successful applications. The panel of international citizen science experts, researchers and funding body representatives will share their experiences and suggest strategies.
Afterwards, the audience will have the opportunity to engage in a Q&A with the panel moderated by the coordinator of the UNICA & the City WG, Tobias Reckling, to deepen some thoughts or to present specific problems.
- Annelies Duerinckx, Coordinator at Scivil (RVO-Society) – Citizen Science Flanders
- Jon Coaffee, Deputy Chair of the Faculty of Social Sciences & Director of the Midlands Graduate School, University of Warwick
- Katharina Buse (on behalf of EU Horizon 2020), Project Advisor, European Commission
- Marzia Mazzonetto, CEO at Stickydot srl
- Florian Heigl, Coordinator, Citizen Science Network Austria
To register, please follow this link.
All necessary practical info will be sent to you soon after your registration.